Saturday, September 02, 2006

Mountaineer Football

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crispness in the air, and the color in the trees. I love walking through the woods and fields looking for critters to put on the table. But I especially love West Virginia Mountaineer Football. I am very excited about this year. We have some great young players and some solid senior leaders. As long as coach Rod can keep the players grounded we should have a great season, and if all goes well culminate with a National Championship. We open with Marshall today. I hope we pound the pretenders from Huntington. Anyway, enjoy the game with a nice plate of nachos or maybe some wings and GO MOUNTAINEERS!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Go Mountaineers! How did they do? We are currently watching Ohio State. Gotta cheer for the home team. :)