Monday, September 11, 2006

Self-Heating Coffee Product

A co-worker has just showed me this product and I think it is terrific. As a soldier who has brewed many pots of coffee in the field, this is a breakthrough who's time has come. I have strained lots of coffee grounds through my teeth after the coffee boiled over in the percolater. I have also had to suffer through cold, stale or the worst, coffee that had cooked in the pot all day. With this product from Hillside, you just pop the tab and voila, six minutes later, a fresh latte. Okay, so it isn't a manly double shot americano, but you have to start somewhere.
  • Hillside Coffee
  • 2 comments:

    ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

    I'm not a coffee drinker so this may sound dumb... but why not just drink instant??

    Enjoy your latte!

    I don't have all the answers, just the right ones. said...

    Instant coffee is for when there is abosolutely no other alternative to a brewed hot cup of joe.