Friday, September 29, 2006

Fishing Friday Again



With as much activity that was going on in the house this week, this is the first I have been able to post. This is a photo that was taken when I was stationed in Colorado. I was fishing in Spinney Mountain Reservoir with a good friend, when this big hen rainbow trout took my olive wooly bugger. This is the biggest trout I have caught to date, and the largest fish I have taken on a fly. I am going fishing on Assateague Island tomorrow, so hopefully I will have more to write about next Friday.

3 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

we need to create a cool logo for Fishing Friday.

Have fun tomorrow!

love you!

Karen said...

hope you have a great time! let us know!

Rachel said...

Wow, looks cold. Also, who is the really good "fried"?? LOL love you.